Terms and Conditions
- The information and the services supplied via or in connection with Inspire Movement does not constitute medical advice and it is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that such contents and services are suitable to you. It is not our responsibility to do so. Before commencing any exercise regime, you should consult your doctor. It is also vital that you supply us with correct information about yourself. We cannot be liable for any incorrect information supplied by you to us.
- Particularly when beginning any kind of exercise regime, it is not unusual to experience muscle soreness up to 2/3 days subsequent to your class. This is not a cause for concern, your body will be adapting to new movement patterns. If you are starting exercise having suffered from chronic pain it is important that any subsequent episodes of pain or discomfort are not seen as a failure. Working to improve your strength, stability and mobility after injury or illness may be a gradual, possibly slow process. It should be expected that some discomfort or pain is a possible part of that process. As above, you should inform your teacher of any such incident.
- Mat classes, semi-private and private sessions last for 45 to 60 minutes. Time lost through late arrival cannot be made up by an extended class.
- Fees for all classes are as displayed on the pricelist. We reserve the right to vary those charges without prior notice. Remaining classes from a pre-paid pack will remain valid after any fee change, for the duration of that series.
- Unless otherwise advertised in promotional offers, pre-paid packs of classes are valid for the relevant time period (as displayed on the pricelist) from the date of purchase. Buying a subscription does not guarantee you a place in a class unless you have specifically booked it. All class bookings are subject to availability. Prepaid packs of classes are non-refundable, and not transferrable, except by specific arrangement in exceptional circumstances.
- No refund will be given to you if you fail to attend a class for which you have paid in advance. If, however, you give us at least 24 hours prior notice of cancellation you may simply reschedule your class without any financial penalty. Cancellation of classes must be made through Inspire Movement, preferably directly through our online scheduling system, or by text message.
- Clean socks should be worn for your session or, should you choose to go barefoot, you must use the cleaning products provided.
- Mobile phones should be switched off for the duration of your session.
- By signing Inspire Movement ‘Client Assessment form (PARQ)’:
- I understand that my teacher is a qualified and insured in the classes they teach.
- I understand that Inspire Movement is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class.
- I will tell the teacher of anything painful / unusual I experience in the class and between classes.
- I will stop doing the exercise if I or they think I need to or follow the alternatives my teacher gives me.
- I understand my teacher may offer me professional advice relating to my ability to exercise and they may consider it unprofessional to continue to teach me if I do not wish to follow that advice.
- I will keep my teacher updated on any changes in my medical condition.
- I understand that all exercise carries a risk and I voluntarily participate in Inspire Movement classes with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Inspire Movement or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- If you are struggling with anything in your class, have any problems or concerns, do please let us know as soon as you can, and we will do our best to help
- We reserve the right to change the advertised teacher if the teacher is unavailable due to illness or unforeseen circumstances. No money will be refunded if the class teacher changes.
- Information displayed on the website or in our studio as to pricing and availability is subject to change by Inspire Movement without notice.
- Inspire Movement may change terms and conditions from time to time. By booking classes you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions. You should check these each time you revisit the Site. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter. These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with Scottish law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
A. Monthly subscription of 1 class/week entitles you to 1 class/week (it doesn't matter which class you go to). If you miss a week you can go to 2 classes the following week or whenever you can make it up.
B. Unlimited monthly subscription membership entitles you to unlimited classes on a monthly basis subject to availability.
C. First class free week is subject to availability and only one is available per person per year. You then have the option to sign up to monthly subscription.
A. You must be over the age of 16 to become an Inspire Movement member.
B. You must complete the PAR Questionnaire before you start using your membership and by completing the PAR Questionnaire warrant to us that you have no known condition or are undergoing any treatment that would prevent you from being capable of physical exercise in all material respects.
C. On entry into this Membership Agreement and every time you enter an Inspire Movement Class during your membership, you warrant and represent to Inspire Movement that you have no medical conditions known to you that would mean that you are not capable of all forms of exercise and that such exercise will not be detrimental to your health. If in doubt, it is your sole responsibility to consult a medical practitioner or to not go to any classes/tell an instructor/cancel your membership.
D. You will register as attended before you enter a class.
E. Your membership allows you to access any Inspire Movement class subject to availability, in accordance with the type of membership option that you have selected as set out above.
F. Your membership applies to you personally: you cannot lend, assign or transfer it to another person.
G. We reserve the right to implement a waiting list at any time if we deem it necessary to do so.
H. We reserve the right to make or change minor points or amendments in this Membership Agreement without notice to you.
PAYMENT OF FEES
A. By joining up to our classes online, in person or over the phone, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; you agree to pay all Inspire Movement Class membership and other fees on time.
B. Paying monthly subscription by card: After initial payment, you have 14 days to decide whether or not you want to continue coming to the classes and to set up your payments. If you notify you desire to cancel, your Inspire Movement account will be deleted. Otherwise your second and subsequent payment will be collected from you on the monthly anniversary of the date you set up your payments.
F. Paying extra add on by card: When adding an Optional Extra to your membership, access is instant, and therefore a pro rata payment will be payable immediately by the card registered on your account to cover the time period between the date you add the package, to your next payment date.
G. Your membership fees are subject to periodic increases and we reserve the right to pass on any changes in the rate of VAT to you. Fees will normally be reviewed on an annual basis but circumstances may dictate an earlier revision. You will normally be given one months-notice of any fee change. Membership dues for prepaid annual memberships will be reviewed only on renewal.
H. All payments made are non-refundable under any circumstances, except in relation to a cooling off period.
I. Freezing Period: Members can apply for a freezing period due to change in physical ability, pregnancy or loss of job. Each application will be looked on an individual case. This should be done in writing to Inspire Movement (firstname.lastname@example.org).
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
A. In order to gain access to our classes you must book in on the website.
B. Class hours and location venue are subject to change and we will normally provide 2week’s written/emailed notice where reasonably practicable. A Christmas break will apply to all classes.
CLASS AND WEBSITE USAGE RULES
A.The tools and information on the Inspire Movement site are intended as an aid to weight loss, weight maintenance, and to improve health and do not offer medical advice.
B.If you suffer from, or think you may suffer from, a medical condition you should consult your doctor before starting a weight loss and/or exercise regime. If you decide to start exercising after a period of relative inactivity you should start very slowly and consult your doctor if you experience any discomfort, distress or any other symptoms. If you feel any discomfort or pain when you exercise, do not continue.
C.The tools and information on the Inspire Movement site are not intended for women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or for any person under the age of 18.
D.If you suffer from any food allergy, it is your responsibility to check the ingredients of food items.
E.Inspire Movement uses information provided by manufacturers, producers and retailers and does not recommend or warranty any claims made for any product.
CLASS USAGE RULES
A. We may cancel or suspend your membership without notice if you break these rules.
i. You must wear appropriate clothes and shoes to the classes. i.e. No jeans or flipflops are permitted.
ii. You must not put the health, safety or wellbeing of other members or our V-Healthy Instructors at risk.
iii. Allow other people to use your membership to attend classes.
iv. You must not behave in a violent, rude or threatening way or in a manner which distresses or causes discomfort to other class members or Inspire Movement Instructors.
B. We may refuse admission to or ask you to leave the relevant class if Inspire Movement reasonably believe that you have broken any section of this paragraph. No refund will be given if you are asked to leave a class in such circumstances.
C. We are not legally responsible for any possessions you lose or that are damaged or stolen at the venue by anyone unless we have been negligent.
D. If you have an accident or injure yourself at one of our classes you must report this to the instructor straight away.
WEBSITE USAGE RULES
A. We may cancel or suspend your membership without notice if you break these rules
i. Allow other people to use your Login to view your profile and other members information.
ii. You must not behave in a violent, rude or threatening way or in a manner which distresses or causes discomfort to other members or V-Healthy Employees.
Cancellation of your membership:
You can cancel your membership anytime within the first 14 days from the day of registration. After that you may cancel your membership with one months’ notice from your last payment day, ie one more payment will come out. This should be done by written confirmation to Inspire Movement (email@example.com) and no further payments will be taken. If you cancel your payments and don't pay your final months payment after your written notice, we will automatically take it from your card. If the payment is declined we will not allow you back to classes without you paying for that month.
Cancellation by us:
A. We may cancel your membership without notice if you commit a material breach of this agreement including, but not limited to, a breach of the Class Rules, abuse or threatening behaviour or vandalism or other illegal activity.
B. We may cancel your membership with immediate effect if:
i. you have breached any terms and conditions of this agreement; or
ii. membership fees or other charges remain unpaid 7 days after the due date and such a breach is not remedied by you within seven days, after being notified by us.
C. We may cancel your membership with immediate effect if your Class permanently ceases operation, In these circumstances, we will consider providing a pro rata refund for membership fees already paid in respect of any period after the cancellation date.
Suspension of your membership:
You may suspend your membership for a month with one months’ notice from your payment day, ie one more payment will come out and your next one will be suspended. This should be done by written confirmation to Inspire Movement (firstname.lastname@example.org) and no payment will be taken for a month. Unless you have confirmation in writing from Inspire Movement (email@example.com), you won't have access to the classes during the month of suspension.
REDUCTION OF PAYMENTS
Reduction of your payments:
You may reduce your payments from premium to standard with one months' notice from your paymant day, ie one more payment will come out at your current rate & your next one will be reduced. This should be done by written confirmation to Inspire Movement (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your next payment after the one months' notice will be reduced.
REFERRAL COMPETITIONS AND/OR INCENTIVES
A. No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable. There is no cash equivalent.
B. The competition is open to all members, who must be aged 16 or above.
C. To qualify for the offer, each friend must enter your unique referral code into the referral code box at the time of joining, no amendments can be made after they have joined. There is no limit to how many times you can enter – each friend you refer is one entry.
D. Closing date is midnight on the end date given for each competition. Both yourself, and the person you referred must hold an active membership at the time the completion is drawn.
E. Winners will be drawn at random from all entries and will be notified within 14 days. Winners agree to use of their name, pictures and video of them receiving the prize to be used in any promotional activity referring to the competition.
F. Incentive can be chosen once the member has collected enough points and cannot be reserved.
G. Points are none transferable and there is no cash equivalent.
H. We reserve the right to change the incentive at any point with no prior warning.
CHALLENGES, PARTIES, AWARDS, EVENTS, FUN RUNS, WALKS
A. Awards are only given to members who meet the rules of the challenges.
B. Annual Points Award & 1/2 Yearly Points Awards are only given to members who come to 2 Inspire Movement a week.
C. No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable. There is no cash equivalent.
D. All payments made are non-refundable under any circumstances, except when there's a cooling off period (14 days after payment has been taken).
A. For the purposes of this agreement, a Force Majeure Event means an event beyond the reasonable control of nspire Movement including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving nspire Movement or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
B. nspire Movement shall not be liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this agreement as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
C. If the Force Majeure Event prevents nspire Movement from providing any of the services for more than 90 days, nspire Movement may, without limiting its other rights or remedies, have the right to terminate this agreement immediately by giving written notice to you.
- If you have any enquiries or complaints please send us an email.